Sunday, February 27, 2011

Re-post

Enchant - Erick Diantoni Akbar

What can I say

To not to say good bye

Cause I want talk with you forever

Just to pass the time

When the night with shines of star

Comet Hartley and your face

I was smile but that's not a fake smile

Spend our hols together

Without worry to Mr. Hour

I see you above of my dreamwork

Still abstract and ready to liven up

With lightning speed

You incandescent my heart

Inspire my mindwork

And imprison my sad

I hear your voice

As bright incantations

We'll fill the skies

With bubbles and magpies

I sleep in the strong cocoon

Just wait to gain my own wing

Destination to chase you

Above on the bright blue sky

But you come down over to me

And teach me how to fly

And tell we won't need feather to fly

In day of the thunderstorm

In night of meteor fall

I forcing my own fake smile

Until you come with grape dress

The fake word gone from this world

All things come beautiful

Until I realize

I was enchanted to meet you

In the goodway of friendship

Even we now different than before

2 comments:

Formspring.me

Extremely recommended