Friday, January 15, 2010

hmmmm

I want you to feel what I feel
I want you to feel how justice as gone as you have loved someone for 2 years but had to let it go with a new woman who liked a few weeks.
I want you to feel how embarrassed me sms someone with kindness and joy, but what you only got is satire, cynicism, and anger endless false.
I want you to feel the pain when she said she gave up 'he' for you because she knows you have more than a feeling, but in the end she got more than you and proud of it.
I want you to feel what it was like when she let alone 'he' just did not care to see pitch you can only froze resigned.

I want you to feel so I though only a day, with all my feelings, and all reality.
I want you to read this, though not perhaps because you're not my friend. and if your friend would not care to read this stupid note.

really a hypocrite if I said I do not want to see your relationship ends.
But, if you see the smile 'he' is so happy, I feel very selfish to have to make that smile off his face pull out
Because of that, I just ask you to pray for me so that I could remove 'he' sincerely without having to constantly cry, hope, and love.
Because now I can not let go of 'him' of fantasy.
Because I was too tired to face absurdsitas fall and love.
Because I want to stop thinking about 'him', even when 'he' never thought of me a second.
I just want you to feel my position, until you understand and feel, then come back to you, with him.

To be honest, I really feel this note (and I of course) really stupid and whiny.
but I can not deny this reply that I felt.


26/12/2009
like the tsunami last 5 years.
such as the heart is always a mess and drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Formspring.me

Extremely recommended