Monday, July 5, 2010

This is a holiday, i'm freaking bored, and starting to turn into a-book-eater monster

In moment like this, i prefer being a maid, a waiter, or even a beggar so i could have many usefull things to do.
Today is 4th day after i came from Pare and while this 4 days all i have done was nothing.
BORED YES I AM (emosi)
the only thing i can do right is reading some books, my OLD books. which i've read it thousands times. gaaah mom, dad, i need new books!
i've told them, but they just said later, next time, and later. shit.
For your info, these the books i want to buy as fast as possible

Percy Jacksons and The Last Olympians - Rick Riordan




i make it first priority because this book is.. darn, awesome. And this is the last book and i'm curious about the end of the story.
A few days ago, suddenly my friend text me :

"Eeeeh ternyata di buku terakhir Percy sama Annabeth jadian!,"

&$^*%$*#^&*)%(&()*^(&^)*
No, i'm wasnt angry because they (finally) in a relationship (facebook abis). The proble is, why did she tell me about it?? i haven't read the book yet, it'll not become surprise anymore, aaaarggghh..
K.A.M.P.R.E.T


anyway, the second book is

Marmut Merah Jambu - Raditya DIka



Yup, this is also a fifth book from one of my favorite writter Raditya Dika
My friend said that this book is really funny. make me want to scratch her into a pieces, why does everyone like to teasing me like this?? (merana)

Sparkling Gingachou 9


i can't find the cover -_-
i also can't wait for this one! on previous book, Mike finally told Kuro about her feeling and kuro said the same thing >___<
kya kya, i do like a romantic moment like that (hoek)
bytheway, does anybody knows where i can read Sparkling Gingachou online?? I really need that information!

Detective Conan 57



I also cant find a cover for this (why is it difficult to find manga's cover??)
well, my brothers and i have collected this serial since the 30th book. and it's my job to continue my siblings tradition ngahaha, and also, i curious about Eisuke and Rena Mizunashi.



aaaaaaaaaaaah i want to buy those books! i don't have any green zz -_-
ah ya, tomorrow my parents and my brother are going to go to Bandung, for a laziness reason, i refuse to join. Besides, my friend ask me to watch Eclipse tomorrow. but the bad news is, my dad will bring his notebook. daaaaamn it means i can't online a whole day. sucks.

enough for now, see you on next post! adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Formspring.me

Extremely recommended