Sunday, May 2, 2010

wow, it give me some spirits

the bad thing from make your blog hidden is.
there's no more such an apreciate.
but, yeah i quite enjoy with this situation.
hanya dengan jalan ini gue bisa ngomong apapun yang gua mau, ngeekspresiin sebebas-bebasnya
(ga sebebas "hei aku pake narkoba loh hari ini," juga sih oh damnit i'm not drug , you know what i mean)
but, today i just received a wall on my facebook, it's from someone i never know. but she said that my blog is cool (heeee :3)
yeah, a little bit suprised, how did she know ?
dunno, i've asked her but she not reply yet.
whatever she said, i just hope that JUST SHE who know my blog. because, even if i'll not "curhat blak-blakan" here anymore. but there's still my older post and i dont want to delete it. sayang ah hahahaha.
and, her compliment makes, you know.. that this blog is real something. bukan sekedar sampah dari gua yang unpredictable.
and it give me some spirit to keep blogging, yeah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Formspring.me

Extremely recommended